To speak with a Representative about Hotel Options, call (877) 666-1494
There are nine official Parkway Campgrounds, and there can be no camping on the Parkway except in these nine designated areas. They were built long ago, so there are no water/electrical RV hookups, but most of them do have sites that fit RVs. They all have restrooms, grills, picnic tables and drinking water, but only Pisgah has showers. These campgrounds are generally open from May through October and do charge a nightly fee that includes two adults (children in the company of adults are free). Some of the campgrounds will accept advance reservations.
- MP 60.8 – Otter Creek Campground. 45 tent sites and 24 trailer sites.
- MP 85.6 – Peaks of Otter Campground.
- MP 120.4 – Roanoke Mountain Campground. 74 tent sites, 30 RV/trailer sites, 3 sites that are handicap-accessible.
- MP 161.1 – Rocky Knob Campground. 81 tent sites, 28 trailer sites.
- MP 239.2 – Doughton Park Campground. 110 tent sites, 25 RV sites.
- MP 296.9 – Julian Price Park Campground. 129 tent sites, 68 RV sites.
- MP 316.4 – Linville Falls Campground. 50 Tent sites, 20 RV sites.
- MP 339.5 – Crabtree Meadows Campground. 71 tent sites, 22 RV sites.
- MP 408.6 – Mount Pisgah. 70 tent sites, 70 RV sites.